There's this game I play with my friends when we get bored.
You just keep saying 'why?' But the other person has to have an answer.
Like, why is the sky blue? Because it's God's pyjama's.Why? Because the Earth is his bed and the other planets are his pillow. Why? God is so huge and awesome he can't have no ordinary bed. Why?
And it keeps going.
One time I was playing with my friend and she asked me why cherries were red.
"Cherries are red because of Science."
"Why?"
"Because Red is Science."
"Why?"
"Science's parents were red."
"Why?"
"Genetics."
Something like that. So, everybody. That's how you play that game. Whoever goes the longest wins, and the best part about it is that the answer truly doesn't matter. Like God's pyjama's and Sciences' red parents.
And I say all this with a wink!
Love
You just keep saying 'why?' But the other person has to have an answer.
Like, why is the sky blue? Because it's God's pyjama's.Why? Because the Earth is his bed and the other planets are his pillow. Why? God is so huge and awesome he can't have no ordinary bed. Why?
And it keeps going.
One time I was playing with my friend and she asked me why cherries were red.
"Cherries are red because of Science."
"Why?"
"Because Red is Science."
"Why?"
"Science's parents were red."
"Why?"
"Genetics."
Something like that. So, everybody. That's how you play that game. Whoever goes the longest wins, and the best part about it is that the answer truly doesn't matter. Like God's pyjama's and Sciences' red parents.
And I say all this with a wink!
Love

No comments:
Post a Comment