One holiday, my cousin came over and he showed me this cool voice thing on the computer. Whatever you typed, the voice would try to say it, by relying on the vowels and consonants and the way they're supposed to sound. The voice is really robotic, but you can tell it's a man, a really dreary boring man.
We were typing in really funny words and listening to it, sometimes we just put in about a hundred random letters and listened to what it had to say.
I always typed in really crazy desserts or something, or really descriptive words that after a while, made no sense whatsoever. E.g The Blueberry polka-dot pancakes with extra vanilla cheesecake essence reminded the old frilly raspberry jelly flavored muffin all about back then when he was simply a purple iced and cherry ice cream topped fruity cupcake. If someone can make sense of this, I'll give them a hundred bucks. Never mind, I don't have a hundred buck, I'll give you a hug.
And I say all this with a wink!
We were typing in really funny words and listening to it, sometimes we just put in about a hundred random letters and listened to what it had to say.
I always typed in really crazy desserts or something, or really descriptive words that after a while, made no sense whatsoever. E.g The Blueberry polka-dot pancakes with extra vanilla cheesecake essence reminded the old frilly raspberry jelly flavored muffin all about back then when he was simply a purple iced and cherry ice cream topped fruity cupcake. If someone can make sense of this, I'll give them a hundred bucks. Never mind, I don't have a hundred buck, I'll give you a hug.
And I say all this with a wink!
Love

No comments:
Post a Comment