We did this project one time and we had to make questions for every subject we did. We put our questions on slides and coloured the slides in a way that suited the subject.
And Oh deary dear.
They made Mathematics red! Maths! Red! Everyone knows that Maths is blue. Science is red. (Fire, blood and in a previous post, cherries.)
Well, as much as I tried to convince them other wise, Maths was kept as red, and then the next catastrophe occured, English was green! English is full of poems and colours and emotion. And PINK clearly shows love, happiness, embarrassment or even a bit of anger! Well, no one listens to me and so English stayed green.
Here is my list of average classes, and some that I used to take, with a perfect colour each:
Well, as much as I tried to convince them other wise, Maths was kept as red, and then the next catastrophe occured, English was green! English is full of poems and colours and emotion. And PINK clearly shows love, happiness, embarrassment or even a bit of anger! Well, no one listens to me and so English stayed green.
Here is my list of average classes, and some that I used to take, with a perfect colour each:
Maths-Blue
English-Pink
Science-Red
History-Orange
Sport-Light blue or maybe white
Drama-Dark Purple
Music-Violet
Religion-Pale Yellow
German-Green
Chinese-Insane Yellow
Indonesian or Malay-Grey or Pale Orange
Technology-Not pale, but Light Green
The Library may not be a subject but it could be classified as a pale green. I say that because books always remind me of the Hungry Caterpillar.
And I say all this with a wink!
Love
English-Pink
Science-Red
History-Orange
Sport-Light blue or maybe white
Drama-Dark Purple
Music-Violet
Religion-Pale Yellow
German-Green
Chinese-Insane Yellow
Indonesian or Malay-Grey or Pale Orange
Technology-Not pale, but Light Green
The Library may not be a subject but it could be classified as a pale green. I say that because books always remind me of the Hungry Caterpillar.
And I say all this with a wink!
Love
No comments:
Post a Comment