Aren't they lovely? Especially when they go coloured in the sunlight, and flow around so freely.
And it's so wonderful when you blow a whole string of them and then they all float around!!
What if you were stuck inside a bubble? In movies and things whenever you get trapped inside a big bubble you can't seem to pop it and escape. The logic behind it all is crazy to me.
Because my bubbles always float around then gently fall down to the ground, or maybe even just pop in the air. If I were trapped inside a bubble I certainly wouldn't be their for long.
Because even when the bubble is weightless it falls, and eventually the bubble will pop. But somehow in movies the people in the bubbles float away.
Lesson here everyone, don't blow to big a bubble unless you've got a pointy stick in your back pocket or you're really heavy.
And I say all this with a wink!
Love
And it's so wonderful when you blow a whole string of them and then they all float around!!
What if you were stuck inside a bubble? In movies and things whenever you get trapped inside a big bubble you can't seem to pop it and escape. The logic behind it all is crazy to me.
Because my bubbles always float around then gently fall down to the ground, or maybe even just pop in the air. If I were trapped inside a bubble I certainly wouldn't be their for long.
Because even when the bubble is weightless it falls, and eventually the bubble will pop. But somehow in movies the people in the bubbles float away.
Lesson here everyone, don't blow to big a bubble unless you've got a pointy stick in your back pocket or you're really heavy.
And I say all this with a wink!
Love
No comments:
Post a Comment