My posts just keep getting longer and longer and longer.
But I'm gonna make this one short!
As a matter of fact I'm gonna talk about magic. More about Harry Potter. I'm reading them for the first time, and I'm already in my teens. Shame.
I started in the holidays and I'm already up to the 5th. (Proud*) And the hole time I read them I just kinda wish I was magic. Never mind the brooms, and if my school uniform consisted of a long dark robe and a pointy hat, I'd probably die.
But just admit it. Invisibility cloak? Yes. Butter beer? Yes. Wand that you can use as a torch light in bed? Yes.
Just a few things, ya-know?
Plus if I could recite all the spells I'd sound all foreign.
And I say all this with a wink!
But I'm gonna make this one short!
As a matter of fact I'm gonna talk about magic. More about Harry Potter. I'm reading them for the first time, and I'm already in my teens. Shame.
I started in the holidays and I'm already up to the 5th. (Proud*) And the hole time I read them I just kinda wish I was magic. Never mind the brooms, and if my school uniform consisted of a long dark robe and a pointy hat, I'd probably die.
But just admit it. Invisibility cloak? Yes. Butter beer? Yes. Wand that you can use as a torch light in bed? Yes.
Just a few things, ya-know?
Plus if I could recite all the spells I'd sound all foreign.
And I say all this with a wink!
Love
No comments:
Post a Comment