I wish there was a cure. A medicine. Something?
My younger sister has Diabetes Type 1, she's always doing needles and finger pricks and she can't have treats and I wish that sometimes she could.
For those who don't know what it is: Diabetes type 1 is a disease that occurs when your pancreas (organ behind stomach) stops working and producing insulin. Insulin act as keys to help the red blood cells carry the sugar or 'glucose' around the body. Without the key to get around the body, the red blood cells don't know what to do with the sugar and have no where to put it, causing you to faint. So you have to take needles that inject insulin inside the body and works that glucose right! ;)
By the way, I learned about all this in a cartoon video that has smiley faces on the insulin and the red blood cells and the glucose.
In science I'm learning about stem cells. Stem cells can be used to 'reconstruct' organs or broken down cells. (Basically) In my theory, perhaps stem cells could be used to maybe help a diabetics' pancreas and cure them!
That would be amazing. For ma sister. <3
My younger sister has Diabetes Type 1, she's always doing needles and finger pricks and she can't have treats and I wish that sometimes she could.
For those who don't know what it is: Diabetes type 1 is a disease that occurs when your pancreas (organ behind stomach) stops working and producing insulin. Insulin act as keys to help the red blood cells carry the sugar or 'glucose' around the body. Without the key to get around the body, the red blood cells don't know what to do with the sugar and have no where to put it, causing you to faint. So you have to take needles that inject insulin inside the body and works that glucose right! ;)
By the way, I learned about all this in a cartoon video that has smiley faces on the insulin and the red blood cells and the glucose.
In science I'm learning about stem cells. Stem cells can be used to 'reconstruct' organs or broken down cells. (Basically) In my theory, perhaps stem cells could be used to maybe help a diabetics' pancreas and cure them!
That would be amazing. For ma sister. <3
Love

http://iwasfollowingthepast.blogspot.com/
ReplyDelete