When I was little, Mum got me a Fairy Book. It was written and illustrated by Shirley Barber. I loved it so much. I read it all the time, it never got boring. So Mum bought me another book with lots of different stories in it. It came with a CD and I liked to listen to it all the time!
Shirley Barber is a fantastic illustrator, always drawing fairies and other mythical creatures. Shirley Barber actually made me believe in fairies for a long time and some of her drawings truly inspired me. But unfortunately I can only draw little girls with massive eyes. More inspired by anime I guess.
And I say all this with a wink!
LoveShirley Barber is a fantastic illustrator, always drawing fairies and other mythical creatures. Shirley Barber actually made me believe in fairies for a long time and some of her drawings truly inspired me. But unfortunately I can only draw little girls with massive eyes. More inspired by anime I guess.
And I say all this with a wink!
![]() |
| This picture was in the first book I read |



No comments:
Post a Comment