My stars, I was surprised when I found out what my name meant. Of course I don't mean Draw Dream Wish. I think typing that into the name dictionary would probably mess it up for life. Anyway, I always thought my name would have a beautiful meaning. My sisters do. "Rare, Clear and Bright" than "Gemstone" I typed my name into the word dictionary and got 'God's Promise.' I'm really not living up to my name all that much than, if I'm 'God's promise.' I mean, I believe in him and everything, but promise? That was the bit that got me.
Come to think of it, it's rather special. A promise sounds really special, a precious promise, promises are very important things to live up to. Dependence, people who have been promised to have to depend on those who made it.
Oh, now I have God depending on me? That's a lot to live up to. Oh, but I'm the promise God made. I wonder who I've been promised to? Catholics. I've been promised to an entire race. Wow, I wonder why I've been promised to them?
Now I'm just thinking too hard about this. Anyway......
Come to think of it, it's rather special. A promise sounds really special, a precious promise, promises are very important things to live up to. Dependence, people who have been promised to have to depend on those who made it.
Oh, now I have God depending on me? That's a lot to live up to. Oh, but I'm the promise God made. I wonder who I've been promised to? Catholics. I've been promised to an entire race. Wow, I wonder why I've been promised to them?
Now I'm just thinking too hard about this. Anyway......
And I say all this with a wink!

No comments:
Post a Comment