When I'm not stacked with homework or on face book, I tend to visit this website called mylifeisaverage.com.
On that website there are endless posts about the strangest things that happened to that person that day. (Which makes no sense since the website is called My Life Is Average.) At the end of every post it is customary to type MLIA at the end. (Hence, My Life Is Average) And so one day I came across this post that said this person was on amirite.net and da-da-daa happened. So I visited this 'amirite' place and, my stars, one of my favorite websites yet. You post a statement and end the post with amirite? and people will agree (Yeah you are!) or disagree. (No way!) And then you see how truly right or wrong you are.
P.S I also found this website called mystery Google on mylifeisaverage.com, but I recently tried to visit it and it may have shut down. But Mystery Google is pretty shnazzy too.
On that website there are endless posts about the strangest things that happened to that person that day. (Which makes no sense since the website is called My Life Is Average.) At the end of every post it is customary to type MLIA at the end. (Hence, My Life Is Average) And so one day I came across this post that said this person was on amirite.net and da-da-daa happened. So I visited this 'amirite' place and, my stars, one of my favorite websites yet. You post a statement and end the post with amirite? and people will agree (Yeah you are!) or disagree. (No way!) And then you see how truly right or wrong you are.
P.S I also found this website called mystery Google on mylifeisaverage.com, but I recently tried to visit it and it may have shut down. But Mystery Google is pretty shnazzy too.
And I say all this with a wink!
No comments:
Post a Comment