I promised that I'd show you tell you about them new cups, and ever since I discovered my name means 'God's promise' I really feel that I should keep that promise. (Get on with it!) Okay okay!
Looking at this new cup I see ballerina's. With Peachy colored dresses, tight around the waist then bursting into a bomb shelf of frills and stopping at the knees. Oh how I wonder how ballerinas support themselves on their very tipsy-toes and how they can be so graceful about it. As the picture curves around the cup, there are more ballerina's but more tight together and they look like they've been cemented into the wall, reminds me of a french theater. Which is quite judgmental because I've never even been in a French theater.
Looking at this new cup I see ballerina's. With Peachy colored dresses, tight around the waist then bursting into a bomb shelf of frills and stopping at the knees. Oh how I wonder how ballerinas support themselves on their very tipsy-toes and how they can be so graceful about it. As the picture curves around the cup, there are more ballerina's but more tight together and they look like they've been cemented into the wall, reminds me of a french theater. Which is quite judgmental because I've never even been in a French theater.
And I say all this with a wink!

No comments:
Post a Comment