I should start a dream book. The other week I had a dream that I could describe in so much detail. I remembered it off by heart. I even typed it up and my family read it aloud. They said I was weird but amazing that I could remember it. Also, it was quite interesting.
So I decided I might start a dream book, and write down my dreams and let them be the inspiration to my stories. By the way, this little 'Promise to God' wants to be a writer when it's older. (Referring to myself) And I'm asking if it'd be okay to share these Author thoughts with you.......
Well it's not like you can answer, and this post will be pretty lame if it ends now, so here it goes!So I decided I might start a dream book, and write down my dreams and let them be the inspiration to my stories. By the way, this little 'Promise to God' wants to be a writer when it's older. (Referring to myself) And I'm asking if it'd be okay to share these Author thoughts with you.......
1. Create a book inspired by what I see in the clouds
2. Write a book inspired by my collection of treasure boxes
3. Paint a room of your house dedicated to this sentence: 'Paint My Universe With Sprinkles'
4. Be the ONLY ONE to illustrate your books
5. Have my Mum and Dad read my Shirley Barber books to my kids when I'm out and they're baby sitting
6. Write a musical
There it is! My little Author related bucket list. And if you don't know who Shirley Barber is than I'll explain her in my next post.
And I say all this with a wink!

No comments:
Post a Comment