Hey, I'm actually really new to all this. I don't even know how to change the design of this. It's taken me 15 minutes of non-stop looking for the 'New Post' button. But at last I've found it!
I'd like to share with everyone my personality and why I started this blog.
Actually, the main reason is because my sister has one and all her friends said that I should start one too. So here I am starting one!
But I also thought it'd be nice to reflect on my days and share them with you! As well as, I don't really know how to describe my personality exactly, and I thought if I recorded my actions and writing I might be able to figure it out.
Feel free to support me! <3
I'd like to share with everyone my personality and why I started this blog.
Actually, the main reason is because my sister has one and all her friends said that I should start one too. So here I am starting one!
But I also thought it'd be nice to reflect on my days and share them with you! As well as, I don't really know how to describe my personality exactly, and I thought if I recorded my actions and writing I might be able to figure it out.
Feel free to support me! <3
Oh yeah, and also, I'd like to call myself either Draw, Dream or Wish depending on my mood or feelings or actions. At the moment I feel like all three.
Thank You!
And I say all this with a wink!
Love:
Thank You!
And I say all this with a wink!
Love:

hay baby cakes,,
ReplyDeletei love your sign out JUST SAYING!!
...
draw